Location: Aberdeen, MD
Experience: 5 years minimum
Position Type: Full time
Misc Requirements: None
Work Shift: First
Travel Required: 20%
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
- Work as the enterprise architect in support of the Army's I2WD RADAR branch.
- Provide strategic guidance and future vision in the development of "as-is" and "to-be" architecture for the RADAR Processing Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) architecture.
- Work the RADAR community at large such as National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) to gather requirements to support the development of the PED architecture.
- Lead a team of engineers, analysis, radar technologists, and external Government architects to investigate, prototype, design, and recommend a RADAR PED architecture.
- Develop technology roadmaps by working with project leaders and transition partners outlining projected technology growth areas and technology development in support of the PED mission.
- Implement portions of the PED architecture in a high-level object-oriented programming language in order to provide valued-added applications to the I2WD clients.
- Provide program briefings to the I2WD clients and external organizations on the progress or beneifts of the PED architecture.
- 5 years of experience with design and development using .NET, C#, or Java
- Experience with an Enterprise Service Bus and MULE
- Experience with Java Message Service
- Experience with DoDAF including security architecture and design, network design, and protocols
- Experience with programming using Java including J2EE, EJB, Swing, Struts, and .NET
- Experience with design using UML, Design Patterns, and models
- Experience with SOA, LAMP, Messaging, Web services including SOAP, XML, UDDI, WSDL, and RESTful services
- Experience with STANAG 4607, STANAG 4676, NITF, MULE ESB, SOAP & REST Principles
- Knowledge with cloud-based technologies including Hadoop HDFS, MapReduce, Katta, Cloudbase a plus
- Possession of excellent technical design and service management