Whether your organization is looking to become a cloud provider, move a legacy application into a service approach, or something in between, we can develop a solution that will grow with your infrastructure. EOIR architects computing models that enable convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources (e.g., networks, servers, storage, applications, and services) that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort or service provider interaction. Deliver services to a distributed, dynamic, and highly mobile user community anywhere in the world. EOIR can help.
- End-to-end data processing of multiple data formats (text, images, video) at scale
- Scalable algorithm development to automatically find features and patterns in massive data sets
- Advanced human-data interaction and visualization at Web scale
- Web-based user desktop collaboration for large amounts of geographically-distributed users
- Secure cloud architecture development for new data types
- Data center setup, configuration, and management with hardware, software, and networking
- Integration of EOIR cloud solutions with enterprise systems
- Adaptive sizing of EOIR cloud solutions for small (5-20), medium (20-100), and large (100-1000s) clusters
- Transition of legacy systems to an EOIR cloud solution
For more information on Cloud Computing, please contact email@example.com.